Last night saw the 88th edition of the Academy Awards where Leonardo Di Caprio - who as we already know loves to vape - won his first Oscar! As per tradition, the nominees who didn't go home with an oscar, did not go home empty handed. This year's Oscars Bag, in fact, contained $200,000 worth of gifts! And yes! A vaporiser was amongst them! The Haze Dual V3 Vaporizer, retailing at $249.99 was one of the gifts that filled up this glamorous gift bag! And for all you Oscar nominees reading this, please note that McFlavors liquids are in fact compatible with the Haze Dual V3 Vaporiser, so get yourselves over to McFlavors.com and stock up!
This year's bag was put together by Distinctive Assets, who said it contained “once again a blend of fabulous, fun and functional items meant to thrill and pamper those who may have everything money can buy but still savor the simple joy of a gift.” Other items in the Oscars Gift Bag included:
- a year of unlimited Audi car rentals from Silvercar
- free stays at hotels in Italy
- a $900 toilet paper dispenser
- personalized M&Ms
- three private training sessions with a celebrity wellness expert Jay Cardiello, worth $1,400, and
- a 10-day, first-class trip to Israel worth $55,000.
And there is your answer to 'what do you give the person who already has everything?'!!!